Monday, October 23, 2017

Easy Fingerless Mitts and Veronika Cardi

I decided to participate in the Sweet Tea No Shade Podcast "Put it on your hand" KAL.  I'd never done a KAL before so this was new.  I was all worried about posting in the Ravelry chatter and finished object threads but I think I figured it out.  So far I've made two pairs of Easy Fingerless Mitts by Very Pink Knits.  Its a super easy and fun pattern.  I can finish a pair in about a day.


I've been wanting a black pair to go with my Yes Checks Hat for awhile.  This pattern worked perfectly for that and I was able to use leftover yarn in my stash!


I've also been working on a Veronika Cardi for my Gran.  I was so pissed when I realized that I was way off gauge again!  I had to rip this bit out and start over with US 9 needles.  But at least I think I've got it now and can finally get going on this project.  I really need to work on my gauge swatches :-/



Here's a cute pic of Pokey at Gran's taking up the whole couch of course LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment