Saturday, October 15, 2016

New Gellatly hat, Knox hat fail and Adult Vertebrae

This Gellatly turned out perfect. I donated it to the library that I work for a charity auction. 





This Knox hat, on the other hand, turned out like crap. I was making it as another donation hat for the auction. I used Cascade 220 which is not fun to work with and made it tall to fit a big head like mine but it turned out too tall. I also messed up on the pattern. It requires alot of M1R and I think I was knitting in the front of the stitch instead of the back so its off in some places. Real bummer. When I get a chance to buy some better quality DK weight, I'd like to try it again. 



I started an Adult Vertebrae Cardigan. It's gonna take forever but I'm excited about it. The yarn is Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Poppy Fields. Its yellow like a school bus LOL. It's gonna be rad if it fits. 



My cat Ripley being a jerk as usual LOL. 




No comments:

Post a Comment