Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sewing it up

So, I've been cleaning out my apartment and giving stuff away and when I got to my fabric stash I decided that I had to sew it up or give it away which finally motivated me to get to work. 

Finished this item that I've had cut out for like 3 weeks. Another Simplicity 1620. I wish now that the fabric was going the other direction with R2D2 right side up and C3PO reversed but oh well. 


I had plans to make a Wide Open pouch from Noodlehead for like forever. I wanted a bag for knitting projects. I really like how this turned out. I want to make several others but first I want to get a zipper foot and also a walking foot to make quilted versions. 


So, I've had this polar fleece fabric for like 2 years and finally made the jacket thing I wanted. It's view D from Simplicity 1620. Really like it. It's soft and cozy. I've already cut out a grey version for work. 


Bought two cool sewing books so I plan to make some more cool stuff soon and also a book on sock knitting which is one of my goals for 2017. Knitting more socks. 



Saw this poster at the library. It's how I feel about all my projects. LOL


Here's goofy Ripley, always going where she's not supposed to be. 






No comments:

Post a Comment