Monday, July 20, 2015

Last weeks WIP's

I didn't get any sewing done last week :(. Instead I did alot of knitting and watching Hill Street Blues on Hulu. 



I spent most of my time on a new hat. My cousin Reagan requested a Christian's hat in army green. A few more rows and I'll be ready to reduce!


Reagan's Hat "The Grenade"


 
This scarf was supposed to be the Christian's Scarf pattern but I didn't like it. I wanted a pattern that was more supple and not so rigid. After trying a few different stitch patterns I settled on plain old garter stitch and I love it. This one will take awhile but that's fine. Also, I bought new Brittany birch needles for this project because the yarn kept catching on my Takumi bamboo needles. The birch needles are so much easier to use. Made a huge difference!

Garter Stitch Scarf


 
Last knitting project. I've been working on this Mistake Rib Scarf for awhile. Its an easy pattern for watching Netflix and trying not to think. I also love the colors of this yarn from Hobby Lobby. Its I Love This Yarn in Kaleidoscope. 
 
Mistake Rib Scarf

 
 
Last night, I cut out a new top and a pair of shorts. Its McCall's 5640 again but this time I'm making view C out of the yellow print and view E out of the black denim with embroidered skulls. They might be a little big but that's ok. I'm hoping to wear them to an event on Friday so I probably won't be doing much knitting this week! Hopefully I won't miss my deadline this time!

Working on View C and E this week! Fingers crossed!


 


Here's your Pokey pic for the week :)











No comments:

Post a Comment