Monday, July 13, 2015

Simplicity 1620, View B

View B this time!
 
 
I really like the print combo on this one. The dark pink print is fabric my mom gave me from her stash and the owl print is some sale stuff that I bought at Hancock's on impulse.  This is definitely veering very close to cutesy territory but I still like it!
 
I think the hem is a little short for me.  It hits me at about 4 inches below my waist and I like my shirt hems longer.  6 inches at least!
 
I was going to make it to wear to the Woody Guthrie Festival in Okemah on Saturday but I procrastinated and didn't finish it till Sunday.  So much for deadlines to motivate me to sew!
 
I still went anyway and wore a Coca-Cola T-shirt that I bought at Walmart lol.  Here's some pics as evidence that I really went and didn't chicken out!
 
Walking up to the stage through a soggy field carrying our camp chairs.
 

The performers were so good! Really glad I went.  The headliner, Okemah native John Fullbright, was amazing!!!!!!!!
 

The water tower changed colors throughout the concert.  Very trippy :)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment