Monday, July 27, 2015

McCall's 5640 View C

Well, I reached part of my goal last week. 


I actually really love this fabric and style of top but look closer...




The neckhole is too wide for me. I really don't wanna show bra strap at the next outdoor concert. Although after the few events I've been to pretty sure no one would care lol. I really hated hand stitching the interfacing. No fun. And I'll probably have to rip it out to alter it. Yuck. Oh well. 




Hopefully I can fix this soon so I can feel comfortable wearing it out in public :)

Also, my Brother sewing machine started breaking threads again so I think it maybe kaput. But I was able to pull out Old Greenie. She's pretty but I'm already starting to miss backstitch and zig zag :(




Attended two awesome events last weekend. Watched John Fullbright at the Mryiad Gardens. 



And attended the last Summer Breeze Concert of the year in Norman and got to see Adam & Kizzie. They were great! And so cool. I was having so much fun that I forgot to take an action pic but here is the stage while we were waiting. Definitely an interesting crowd. I think I've  met my quotient of hipster dads with beards, full sleeve tattoos and hard parts in their hair for the year :)






No comments:

Post a Comment