Monday, June 15, 2015

Knitspiration - Liz Lemon's Slouchy Beanies

I'm always looking for new shows to watch while I knit.  After finishing The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, several folks recommended that I watch 30 Rock.  This show is so fun and full of awesome slouchy beanies!

Liz is hilarious. I want her glasses and her manish wardrobe.  Back off Jack, she looks cool!

 
I thought her boyfriend in seasons 6 and 7 was going to be so lame but he was super cool!  Why am I so prejudiced against attractive people lol.

 
What pattern is this? I don't know! But I think its my fave! I can't wait to make it! Exclamation point!

 
Her hair looks a little too perfect in this one but the beanie looks fabulous!!!

 

Another close up of the purple beanie.  I think its just a rib stitch so it might be the easiest for me to copy.  Can't wait to give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. You should go on youtube and watch the Australian series Love Child, about unwed mums in the 60s. It us so goid, even for the fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete