Monday, June 29, 2015

Simplicity 1620, View A

This pattern was so fun! I made view A.
 



I got to try two new things: pleats and finishing the neckline with single fold bias tape. I think it turned out pretty good. 



So many pins
 
 
I was worried about the fabric tho. Sometimes I don't pick the most wearable prints. Stuff that looks cute on the bolt often looks too juvenile for me but I think these two prints worked out. 




I'm still thinking about maybe cutting it down to the top length of view B. I think I might get more use out of it as a top. If I leave it at dress length then I want to add pockets. Also, I want to try view E to wear with it because I'm not used to showing this much top arm meat lol. 

I will definitely make this again. I want to try view B out of some cutesy fabric :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment