Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Looking real mature lately ;)

So, I scrapped all those sewing ideas that I mentioned in the last post and decided to go in a completely different direction. I have a wedding event this weekend and nothing to wear!  I thought I'd use the event as a deadline to force myself to sew a dress thing.





I want to try view A.  I like loose stuff and I think this will qualify. 



I'm using the black circle stuff for the top part and the wavy striped stuff for the bottom part.  I'm a little worried that it has the potential to be one of the ugliest things I've ever made lol. 

So, wish me luck.  Making something to wear outside around people is scary but my sewing instructor Nick used to always say, "Challenge yourself, dummy!"  My sewing instructor has
morphed into Dennis Duffy from 30 Rock.  Hot.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment